Booking conditions and helpful information
Please read these booking conditions & as the booking leader please inform your party of these conditions as set out below
CHECK IN TIME IS 4pm
Parking passes are issued upon check-in from 4pm. If you wish to arrive earlier we can arrange priority check-in which includes priority parking from 11:30am for just £13 per room. Please be aware that this time has been allocated to guests which have paid to arrive earlier, we regret that parking on our car park is not allowed until parking passes have been issued. To add priority check-in please contact reception at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10.30am
Guests must vacate their room by 10.30 am. Departures after 10.30am may be charged an additional night unless late checkout is booked in advance. Late check out of 1pm can be arranged in advance for £13 per room. If you require a late check out please ask reception.
We are happy to store luggage, but we will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen luggage or contents.
The hotel will not be held responsible for any theft; loss or damage to guest’s personal belongings unless they have been handed into reception for safekeeping. We regret we will not be held responsible for any guest items left in or on our property so please make sure all your items you bring with you are insured against theft, loss & damage.
Dinner is served between 6.00pm - 7.30pm (arrival day/s 8pm). Breakfast is served between 8.30am - 10am.
NO allowance can be made for meals booked and not taken therefore please inform us if you will be late checking in & require us to keep a meal or snack back for you. Please note, Our menu is displayed in reception every day, we serve a choice menu on a first come basis, no reduction can be made for guests not receiving their preferred choice as an alternative will be offered.
Some foods may contain traces of NUT & GLUTEN please make sure you inform us of any special dietary requirements prior to arrival.
Also it is your responsibility to check with our head chef as to the ingredients of any products we provide.
CAR & DISABLED PARKING:
Parking is available from £5 per day. We have parking to the front & rear of the hotel. Disabled guests are advised to park at the rear, as there are no steps at the rear of the hotel. All vehicles using our car park must register their vehicle/s at reception on arrival to obtain a parking pass. This pass must be displayed in the front window of your vehicle at all times. Parking is subject to you leaving your vehicle keys with reception at all times so we can move vehicles about with ease. (Hotel staff are insured to move vehicles) Parking is on a first come first served basis. All vehicles & contents are parked entirely at owners risk.
All rooms have direct dial telephones, due to previous guests not settling their phone accounts reception now require a deposit of £10.00 or a copy of your credit/debit card. Telephones are charged at 20p a unit.
Please note: our reservations lines are digitally recorded to ensure our staff take your booking details correctly.
THE BOOKING CONTRACT:
Once we accept your deposit, you enter into a binding contract with the hotel, which includes you being subject to our cancellation, curtailment or no show charges as listed below. It is now your responsibility to check the confirmation letter to see that our details about your party & their needs are correct, please inform us immediately if you find any details on the confirmation letter that are not correct. Unless we write to confirm we are aware of any specific needs in your party we will expect all guests coming with you to be fit and well enough to walk up & down steps unaided (please read accessibility guide below). During peak periods Tiffany's Hotel reserves the right to amend the reservation accommodation to maximise occupancy. Calls may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes. The hotel shall not be liable for any failure to provide accommodation contracted for hereunder in the event of it’s being prevented from doing so as a result of fire, storm, acts of God, civil disturbance, riot, industrial action or any other cause beyond its control or closure by order of the Government. In this instance deposits/payments received will only be transferred to an alternate date.
BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION - requires payment in full at time of booking. Non-refundable.
Should you need to cancel or change your booking in any way please advise the hotel immediately.
You will be sent an invoice to pay the cancellation costs as listed below, which will be due to payable within 10 days.
CANCELLATION TERMS (EXCLUDING CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR):
Standard rate: To secure a reservation we require a non refundable deposit equal to the 50% of the total booking value. In the event of a cancellation the deposit will be claimed. On occasion we may hold the deposit for a future booking arriving within 6 months from the date of cancellation, however an administration fee may be applicable.
For cancellations made at any time the deposit of 50% off the total booking fee will be claimed.
For cancellations made later than 8am 2 days prior to arrival, or in case of a No-Show, 100% of the total booking fee will be claimed.
Advanced Purchase Rate (Room only and special offers) – To secure a reservation under the Advance purchase rate we require full payment of the total cost by credit or debit card at the time of booking. We regret that this is strictly non-amendable, non-refundable and non-transferable
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR CANCELLATIONS:
Less than 4 weeks notice: 100% of Total Cost
CANCELLATIONS/BOOKING CHANGES BY US:
The Hotel will endeavour meet guest requests, however any failure to do so will NOT constitute a breach of contract. Room requests can be guaranteed by securing them with the reservations team. Charges apply. During peak times the Hotel reserves the right to amend bookings to maximise occupancy. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel or change your booking, we reserve the right to do so and appropriate refunds will be issued.
We strongly recommend you take out some form of holiday insurance, which should include Cancellation, Curtailment, No Show, Theft, Loss and Damage.
We trust you will have a trouble free and enjoyable holiday, but we realize that occasionally things can go wrong, should you feel you have any cause for complaint in any way please see The Manager of the department concerned immediately in order to give him/her a fair chance to correct the problem at the time it arises. It is considered extremely unreasonable for any guest to make any kind of criticism to us upon returning home therefore we will not enter into any such correspondence.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES:
Please note, the hotel has limited disabled facilities & some guests may find our facilities restricting. Whilst every effort will be made by the hotel to assist any guest/s with disabilities we do request that we have all the relevant information from you prior to arrival to ensure we can accommodate your needs. Please note our disabled entrance & parking is at the back of the hotel. The doorway narrows down to 27 inches wide & can be too narrow for some Wheelchairs & Scooters. We do NOT have any disabled bedrooms yet & we are NOT a specially adapted hotel. Please check this confirmation letter overleaf to see if we have written to you stating that we are aware of any disabilities, if we have not we may not be aware of this and we will be expecting you & all your party to be fit & well enough to walk easily up & down steps unaided. If you have not previously advised us of a disability within your party the hotel will NOT accept any liability should an accident occur. The hotel has long corridors & various steps & landings throughout the hotel. Please DO NOT bring very sick or infirm people to the hotel as we have a duty of care towards all guests & under certain conditions we may find it necessary to curtail the sick persons holiday to ensure a healthy environment for all our other guests. Please note our lifts are small and the door opening is only 23 inches wide.
GENERAL INFORMATION/DAMAGE/THEFT FROM OUR BEDROOMS
Reception is covered 24 hrs a day. CCTV is recording within the hotel 24 hrs a day. Reception’s CCTV has voice recording in case staff are abused by guests. The hotel will not be held responsible for the behaviour of any individual guest or group of guests.
Guests whose behaviour becomes aggressive or abusive to other guests or staff will be made to check out immediately without a refund.
Guest/s who cause damage or steal items from our bedrooms will be made to pay the full replacement cost. We know exactly what stock is in our rooms & we carefully check every departure for theft of our towels, glasses, tea trays, bedding & general room accessories.
Cabaret or entertainment is provided free of charge. The hotel regrets it will not be held responsible for an artiste failing to appear or for their behaviour whilst here as all artistes are self employed & come to us through an independent Entertainment Agency. Until further notice we have reduced our capacity in the entertainment lounge for the safety and welfare of our guests. We strongly recommend finding a seat early to avoid disappointment. Bingo starts at 8:15pm so we would recommend finding your seat prior to the start of bingo. Shows starts at 9pm.
The hotel insists all parents & guardians of children check the artistes appearing are suitable for their children to watch.
Children are only allowed in the cabaret room if sitting quietly with their Parent/ Guardian. Children are not allowed near the stage as it can have heavy electrical equipment close to the edge. Children must not be left unsupervised in our Games room or in any other part of the hotel at any time.
Smoking inside the Hotel is strictly prohibited. There is a designated smoking shelter at the rear of the building. Our team have been trained to identify evidence of smoking inside the Hotel. In the event that you, or a member of your group/party, are found to have smoked inside the Hotel, a £100 deep clean fee will be charged and you may be asked to leave. In such cases, no refund will be issued.
LOYALTY CARD T&C'S:
We reward our guests loyalty. Each time you stay with us you can collect one stamp on your loyalty card. Receive four stamps on your card to earn either a free upgrade to sea-view OR a free Sunday night*. Free Sunday ony applies when adding to a minimum 2 night stay. Free upgrade can be used against any booking. Offers are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, cannot be redeemed across any bank holidays. Please note - stamps can only be collected on arrival and are available for direct bookings only.
VENUE HIRE AND CATERING:
1) A wedding booking is considered ‘provisional’ until a deposit is paid. This means that the date is still available to be booked by someone else but we would attempt where possible to notify you beforehand. No cancellation fees are payable on ‘provisional’ bookings.
2) Once a deposit is received the booking is then confirmed.
3) Once a wedding booking has been confirmed, the deposit paid is non-refundable.
4) Once booked, you agree to pay the charges described in the confirmation. If a price change occurs within the organisation, we will honour prices given in the confirmation.
5) If you cancel your booking up to three months before the date of your wedding, no monies paid will be refunded to you. You may be able to transfer your booking to another date subject to availability and providing this is agreeable with all parties concerned. You should make this request in writing.
7) If we should have to cancel your booking for reasons beyond our control, we may offer to transfer your booking to a new date subject to availability. Where no agreement can be reached, all monies paid to us by you will be refunded to you.
8) Final numbers for catering must be confirmed 6 weeks before the date of the wedding so that these can be invoiced. After this point, a reduction in numbers is treated as a cancellation and no refund will be offered.
9) You may not bring your own food and drink, or use external caterers, An additional charge, up to the whole of the bond, may be made if external caterers are used without permission, or other food or drink is consumed on the premises.
10) The outstanding balance for your wedding will be invoiced 6 weeks before the booking date and payment is due on receipt of this invoice. Any additional services or catering ordered or provided after this point will be invoiced at a later date, payment is due on receipt of such an invoice.
11) Please note that once full payment has been made, we are unable to offer any refunds.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
14) We accept no responsibility for losses or damage incurred to property on site.
15) You are responsible for making all necessary arrangements with the Registrar and paying the necessary fees for wedding ceremonies. Should your wedding date/time change or be cancelled, you are responsible for notifying the Registrar.
16) Guests attending the wedding must comply with all regulations concerning licensing, fire, health and safety
17) Any hired band or musician must comply with noise restrictions as directed by Tiffany’s Hotel staff to minimise disruption to local residents. Noise and music should not be audible from outside any neighbouring premises.
18) You will be held liable for any loss or damage to Tiffany’s Hotel property (this includes any items hired by us for your use), or for injury to anyone including Tiffany’s Hotel staff arising as a consequence of this booking.
19) Should you or your guests act in a disorderly or improper way, or fail to comply with reasonable requests from Tiffany’s Hotel staff then we reserve the right to terminate your event. Should this occur, no monies shall be refunded to you.
20) All music and entertainment must finish no later than 1AM
21) Bar service must finish no later than 1AM.
22) All guests must depart from the premises no later than 1.30AM; we ask that guests ensure that they have transport arranged in good time to be able to comply with this.
26) After the wedding booking is finished, we ask that guests leave in a quiet and orderly manner showing due consideration for local residents.
Thank you for choosing Tiffany’s as your holiday destination.
We look forward to being of service to you & welcoming you to Tiffany’s in the near future.
You're covered against;
- UK Government restrictions on travel
- You are unable to travel due to sickness related to Coronavirus
- The hotel is forced to close due to Coronavirus
At any point between 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival you can:
- Transfer your break to a new date in 2020 or 2021, free of charge
- If you don’t know your new dates, we will credit your guest account with any deposits made which you can use against a future break (within 12 months from original arrival date), again free of charge
- Cancel your booking and receive a Gift Voucher equal to the deposit amount paid to redeem against a future stay to be taken within 12 months from the original arrival date.
- The Guarantee applies automatically to any booking made direct with ourselves after 1st April 2020.
- Guarantee Window is available to amend booking during the period of 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival
- Should UK Government advice significantly change in the 3 days prior to arrival, we will reactivate the Guarantee for you
- All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged
- If you choose to amend your break to different dates, should your new break be cheaper than your existing booking, we will use the difference as part payment for a future break, should your new break be more expensive you will need to pay the difference at time of booking
- If you choose to cancel your break, you can only do this by calling us on 01253 313414.
- The Coronavirus Guarantee is available until further notice
- The Coronavirus Guarantee is not applicable to any bookings made via a 3rd party including coach operators, travel agents and online booking agency. Please contact them directly to discuss your booking
- The Coronavirus Guarantee is applicable for bookings of up to 19 people. If you have, or are part of, a group booking of 20 or more and would like to discuss your options, please call 01253 313414.